We’re officially pen pals!
Thank you for donating toward the meow mail program.
We can’t wait to send a heartwarming update on how your donation has changed a rescue cat’s life for the better.
As for your free collar, we’ll send you a separate shipping notification for your collar from [email protected]
Email [email protected] if you have any questions about your gifted collar.
Please read our FAQ and feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Have a purrific day!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How am I updated on the cat I donated to?
- A: We recently transitioned from mailing letters to sending emails. Many donors contacted us requesting that we do not mail letters in order to save funds spent on postage and allow more of their donation to be spent on the sponsored cat. We agreed that email is the most responsible way to update donors on the cat they donated to, therefore all Meow Mail will be emailed moving forward. Meow Mail is emailed in the first half of the following month.
- Q: Who am I donating to?
- A: Donations benefit Community Cats of Central Arkansas, a small 501(c)3 nonprofit that rescues and rehabilitates cats that are victims of neglect, cruelty, abandonment, and abuse. National Kitty is a rescue cat advocacy website that leverages its media presence and marketing skills to fundraise on behalf of Community Cats of Central Arkansas.
- Q: Can I make a recurring donation?
- A: Yes, this program works best when you make a monthly donation. Be sure to check the box that says “make this a monthly donation” when registering on PayPal.
- Q: Can I cancel a recurring donation?
- A: Yes, click here for instructions on how to cancel a recurring donation made through PayPal.
- Q: Who do I contact if I haven’t received my monthly mail?
- A: Email [email protected] with the subject line “Meow Mail Error” and we’ll take care of it.
- Q: Will my address remain private?
- A: Yes, we do not sell your email address or personal information. We send a maximum of 2 emails a month: we do not send spam or anything unrelated to Meow Mail.
Have more questions? Email [email protected] with other questions about Meow Mail.