Let’s be pen pals!
Each month, we sponsor a neglected, injured, or abandoned cat from a small rescue organization.
For $10 a month, you’ll be mailed a personalized letter with heartwarming updates about the cat you donated to!
Here at National Kitty, our number one priority is helping rescuers gain exposure and donations needed to support their life-saving missions.
The rescues we choose to sponsor through our Meow Mail program are 501c3 non-profits we’ve carefully vetted and work with closely.
We purposefully choose small organizations that rescue cats in critical condition and struggle with funding.
Your donation covers food, supplies, and medical care for the sponsored cat.
You can make a one time donation or recurring monthly donation that you can cancel at any time.
Meow Mail is a fun way to show our readers appreciation for their donation with heartwarming updates from the cat they sponsored.
Ready to get started?
Click the button below to join the Meow Mail program!
This month, we’re sponsoring Gretel, a sweet cat who was cruelly sprayed in the face with poison while trying to protect her brother from getting hurt. Click here to read Gretel’s story.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: When do you send the mail?
- A: Letters are mailed out during the last week of each month in order to be delivered before the month ends. For example, if you subscribe on June 8, your letter will be mailed around June 25 and delivered 4-5 business days later. If you subscribe after letters are mailed for the month, your letter will be mailed the following month and your donation will sponsor the cat selected for that month.
- Q: Can I make a donation if I don’t live in the United States?
- A: You are welcome to donate, but unfortunately, we are unable to send Meow Mail to anyone living outside the United States. International donors will be receive their Meow Mail via email.
- Q: Can I make a recurring donation?
- A: Yes, this program works best when you make a monthly donation. Be sure to check the box that says “make this a monthly donation” when registering on PayPal.
- Q: Can I cancel a recurring donation?
- A: Yes, click here for instructions on how to cancel a recurring donation made through PayPal.
- Q: I want to donate, but I don’t want to use PayPal. What are my options?
- A: You are welcome to make a donation through Patreon, but we highly recommend using PayPal to help us stay organized. PayPal allows you to donate with a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer. At this time, we are unable to accept cash, checks, or payment methods outside of PayPal and Patreon.
- Q: Will my address remain private?
- A: Yes. We do not sell your personal information. Rest assured your address and personal data is safe and protected by us.
- Q: How do I change my address?
- A: Update your address on PayPal and email [email protected] with the subject line “Address Change” to notify us of your address change.
- Q: Who do I contact if I haven’t received my monthly mail?
- A: Email [email protected] with the subject line “Meow Mail Delivery Error” to help us resolve the issue.
Have more questions? Email [email protected] for any additional questions regarding Meow Mail.