Let’s be pen pals!
Each month, we sponsor a neglected, injured, or abandoned cat from a small rescue organization.
For $10 a month, you’ll receive a progress picture with heartwarming updates about the cat you donated to!
Here at National Kitty, our number one priority is helping rescuers gain exposure and donations needed to support their life-saving missions.
Donations benefit Community Cats of Central Arkansas, a small 501(c)3 non-profit committed to rescuing cats that are victims of cruelty, neglect, and abandonment.
They’re the only source of hope for cats in a rural part of the country with high rates of animal cruelty and limited resources.
National Kitty has worked very closely with Community Cats of Central AR for several years and witnessed them work tirelessly to rescue cats in critical condition, despite having very little financial support.
We created the Meow Mail program to help them provide food, supplies, and medical care for the sponsored cat.
You can make a one time donation or recurring monthly donation that you can cancel at any time.
Ready to get started?
Click the button below to join the Meow Mail program!
This month, we encourage you to donate to the Black Cat Rescue fund to help Tia, Tamara, Binx, and Maxilla. These 4 black kittens were rescued under unusual circumstances and required emergency surgery. Click here to read their story!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How am I updated on the cat I donated to?
- A: We recently transitioned from mailing letters to sending emails. Many donors contacted us requesting that we do not mail letters in order to save funds spent on postage and allow more of their donation to be spent on the sponsored cat. We agreed that email is the most responsible way to update donors on the cat they donated to, therefore all Meow Mail will be emailed moving forward. Meow Mail is emailed in the first half of the following month.
- Q: Who am I donating to?
- A: Donations benefit Community Cats of Central Arkansas, a small 501(c)3 nonprofit that rescues and rehabilitates cats that are victims of neglect, cruelty, abandonment, and abuse. National Kitty is a rescue cat advocacy website that leverages its media presence and marketing skills to fundraise on behalf of Community Cats of Central Arkansas.
- Q: Can I make a recurring donation?
- A: Yes, this program works best when you make a monthly donation. Be sure to check the box that says “make this a monthly donation” when registering on PayPal.
- Q: Can I cancel a recurring donation?
- A: Yes, click here for instructions on how to cancel a recurring donation made through PayPal.
- Q: Where can I see previously sponsored Meow Mail cats?
- A: Click here to read about cats we’ve sponsored in the past.
- Q: I want to donate, but I don’t want to use PayPal. What are my options?
- A: At this time, we are unable to accept cash, checks, or payment methods other than PayPal. PayPal allows you to donate with a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
- Q: Will my email address remain private?
- A: Yes, we do not sell your email address or personal information. We send a maximum of 2 emails a month: we do not send spam or anything unrelated to Meow Mail.
- Q: Who do I contact if I haven’t received my monthly mail?
- A: Email [email protected] with the subject line “Meow Mail Error” to help us resolve the issue.
Have more questions? Email [email protected] for any additional questions regarding Meow Mail.