Meet the famous fat cat who is sneaking his way into famous works of art.
His name is Zarathustra and he is a glorious, full figured boy from Russia!
His mom, Svetlana, has made him an international (plus-sized) model. Zarathustra has been hilariously photoshopped into the world’s most famous art!
Now prepare to be dazzled.
Try not to laugh – I dare you.
1. Now we know why Mona Lisa is smiling!
2. She is beauty, she is grace, and she has a thick waist.
3. The creation of cAt-dam!
4. The Girl with a Pearl Earring and a Tubby Cat
5. Historic Ameri-cat Crossing the Delaware River
I bet you thought it was George Washington who crossed the Delaware River with his army and led the United States to freedom.
Here’s how it REALLY happened.
6. SCREAM for some delicious cream.
7. Nap time is ALL the time.
8. Ameri-CAT Gothic!
9. The Battle Cat!
10. One of the earliest cave paintings discovered – a fat cat and a fat horse.
11. Walk like an Egyptian, hunt like a chunky cat.
12. Praying for redemption…and dinner.
13. Proof that cats fell straight out of heaven.
14. A Purrific Melody
He sings of a simpler time.
A time when the mice were plentiful and the red dot was captured.
But wait, there’s more! There’s plenty more photos of Zarathustra’s art on his website, fatcatart.com.
There you can also buy prints, prints, and shirts with his art on them.
All the money goes to supporting Zarathustra’s lifestyle – he’s got an insatiable taste for the finer things in life…like expensive art and fine dining.
QUESTION: Did you enjoy Zarathustra’s photos? Leave me a comment and let me know!